The official car service of Thrown Stone
Ask for John D. Vignoli
It’s the perfect alternative to a limousine or taxi — they drive you in the comfort of you own car to wherever you want to go. Their drivers are fully licensed and insured, and go through a comprehensive screening and interview process to get you there safely and on time. No car? No problem. John can pick you up in his.
From: Ridgefield, Connecticut (per trip)
Hourly wait and return rate: $65 per hour (three hour minimum)
Call for special rates for local town and medical appointment trips.
- Additionally, customers are responsible for all bridge and highway tolls. Also, they are responsible for the airport parking expense should we meet the arriving flight inside the airport terminal.
- A late night/early morning rate surcharge will be charged on all invoices from 11:30 pm to 6:30 am – $25 additional.
- For multiple stops or pickups during one drip, a $20 surcharge will be included on the invoice for each stop.
- An additional holiday rate surcharge of $30.00 will be charged on the following major holidays: New Years Eve, New Years day, Easer Sunday, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, and Christmas Day. 100% of this additional charge will be given to the driver for working on these holidays.
- For payment of services, we accept cash, checks, and major credit cards. Also, online payments through Square invoices. Your prompt payment is always appreciated.
*All prices are subject to change without notice.
JDVignoli & Company LLC, DBA/Ridgefield Drive “UR” Car Service and its drivers are in full compliance with the licensing requirements and insurance regulations of the state of Connecticut. Documents of proof of these requirements are available to customers on request.
Neither JDVignoli & Company LLC, DBA/Ridgefield Drive “UR” Car Service nor any of its drivers assume any liability for any damage to your vehicle while in their possession, nor do JDVignoli & Company LLC, DBA/Ridgefield Drive “UR” Car Service or any of its employees have insurance coverage of any kind in place covering your vehicle while being driven by them.
The owner of the vehicle represents that at the time the owner gives permission for the aforementioned companies or any of its drivers to drive his/her vehicle, primary insurance coverage is in place for said vehicle.
The vehicle’s owner understands and agrees any and all risk of liability resulting from damage to his/her vehicle is assumed by the owner of said vehicle and not JDVignoli & Company LLC, DBA/Ridgefield Drive “UR” Car Service or any of its drivers.