You read all the books, you join all the clubs, you drive her to all the activities — but even the most engaged parents might not be aware of all the resources available to them and their teen daughters in Western Connecticut.
Positive Parenting: Resources for Teen Girls is a panel discussion with youth leaders and experts throughout our region. They’ll tell their stories of helping teen girls thrive, and point you to the opportunities that are right for your teen.
- Community Resources
- Enrichment and Educational Opportunities
- How Athletics Support Resilience and Mental Health
It does take a village to raise a child. Fortunately, your village is also home to this panel of recognized experts:
- Taylor Bobay, Coach of the State Champion Ridgefield High School Dance Team
- Lutonya Russel-Humes, Director of the Fund for Women and Girls, Fairfield County Community Foundation
- Briana Pellicci, Teen Talk Counselor, Kids in Crisis
- Matt Austin, Director of Education, The Center for Empowerment and Education
- Moderated by Barb Jennes, Ridgefield Poet Laureate, Educator, and Mother
Light refreshments will be served. Admission is Free. Register today!
Tuesday July 5, 2022 at 7PM – Ridgefield Library
PLEASE REGISTER or call 203.438.2282