Thrown Stone Theatre Company’s non-union stage crew positions are temporary part-time exempt roles with a company dedicated to, as our mission states, engaging our region with new and reimagined theatre in intimate settings, creating a body of work that moves, connects, and challenges all who join the conversation.
Thrown Stone is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to building a culturally diverse and equitable environment, and we strongly encourage applications from BIPOC (Black, Indigenous, People of Color) Candidates. We take our values seriously. We are committed to a work environment in which the theater we produce is created equitably and humanely. How we make the work is as important as the work itself.
All staff will be required to assist in implementing our COVID-19 Safety Plan, follow all health and safety protocols including social distancing, proper mask wearing, and COVID testing.
- All staff are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 and up to date on their boosters
- These positions are physical in nature — the ability to climb ladders, lifts, reach above head, bend, kneel, stoop, push, pull and lift up to 50 pounds
- We are seeking candidates residing within 50 miles actual driving distance to Ridgefield, CT. Housing and transportation are not provided.
- Must have valid driver’s license and clean DMV record, and/or ability to self-report to work
- Schedules typically include evenings, weekends, and/or holidays as a requirement, however, there will be no rehearsal on July 4