Tickets for the 2018 Repertory season will go on sale at thrownstone.org/events on Tuesday, March 6th at 10 am.
Featuring the New England premiere of The Arsonists and the East Coast premiere of Where All Good Rabbits Go, Thrown Stone’s 2018 repertory season will perform on a rotating schedule beginning July 12th at Ridgefield Conservatory of Dance.
Regular Admission: $59 | Senior Admission: $49 | Ages 29 & Under: $29 | Previews July 12 & 19: $19
All admissions are open seating. Contact us if you require special accommodations.
SEASON DISCOUNT: BOth SHOWS FOR $49 Each
It’s like a subscription, but so much easier!
Just add Regular Admission tickets to both shows to your cart, and voila! Get $10 off on each. The discount is taken automatically in your cart. This deal is good for any performance from opening to closing. You can come on separate days or make a day of it with a matinee and evening performance, and a dinner break in between.
What’s the catch?
- Both shows have to be in your cart at the same time to get the discount
- If you buy your tickets to each show in separate transactions, the discount is not available
- The discount is not available retroactively, like if you only purchased one, and then changed your mind and wanted to see the other show too
- There’s no limit to the number of Season Discount tickets you can get, but they must to be bought in pairs. So for example, if you’re purchasing for a party of 3 for The Arsonists, and 2 for Where All Good Rabbits Go, four of those tickets (two pairs) will be discounted to $49, and one will be full-price at $59.
MUST CLOSE ON SCHEDULE
With two shows and twenty performances, extensions are going to be impossible this year. RCD seats only 50, and tends to sell out.
- The closing performance of The Arsonists is July 29th at 3pm
- The closing performance of Where All Good Rabbits Go is August 4th at 8pm
- See the full performance schedule here
We encourage you to make your plans early!
GIFT CERTIFICATES AVAILABLE
If you want to give tickets, but you’re not sure about the dates, give a gift certificate! Print them yourself or email them at checkout. The recipient chooses the shows and the dates!