Come out and support new theatre in Ridgefield at TownVibe’s Cocktails with Cast on July 21st at the Village Tavern. Enjoy live music, full bar sponsored by Neumann Real Estate, and a late-night buffet — plus your chance to bid on 5 amazing auction selections:
Lots to Love
- Enjoy a Roman Holiday with a week’s stay for up to four at Altavista Holiday Home. Just 45 minutes outside Rome in Palestrina, you and up to three guests can enjoy the very best Italy has to offer. Sample the local cuisine, explore the sanctuary to the Goddess of Fortune at the National Archeological Museum, and hike the wildflower-perfumed hills of the Monti Prenestini in between day trips to the capital. Your gracious and knowledgeable English-speaking host will help you devise the ultimate insider’s itinerary from a hilltop home with unforgettable views.
- Give someone a gift as special as they are with $2,500 in custom jewelry design from Addessi Jewelers. The master jeweler at Addessi will work with you to create the design of your dreams—or rework an existing piece into a new design.
- Bring home the haunting beauty of the Himalayas with the painting Mountain Series — Rising by Fufan Zhang. In a piece inspired by her trip to Tibet, the Thrown Stone set designer and Yale MFA graduate captures the vivid yet ethereal majesty of the mountains floating above a sea of clouds with the rich texture of oil on canvas.
- Dinner for 8 at Terra Sole. Enjoy authentic Italian cuisine with a chef’s choice menu including appetizer, entrée and dessert, valued at $75 per person.
- Connecticut artist Christopher Curnan is back with Release, an original steel sculpture inspired by the Thrown Stone’s season. See why art critic Nina Bentley said “His eye for creating balance and beauty is unmatched” with this latest piece.
All proceeds go to support Thrown Stone’s mission to create professional theatre in Ridgefield. Tickets to this event are extremely limited!