You have your tickets to Thrown Stone’s U.S. Premiere of Milk, but what about dinner?
Luna Rossa is offering its Pre-Theatre Menu before every evening performance, between 5-6:30 pm. For just $35 per person, your party will enjoy three courses of innovative modern Italian just three minutes from the Ridgefield Conservatory of Dance. Parking is easy and plentiful, and you’ll arrive at the show with time to spare.
ACT I choices:
- Polpette – Homemade meatballs, tomato sauce, fresh ricotta, toasted garlic bread
- Calamari E Zucchini – Fried calamari and zucchini
- Rollatini Di Melanzane – Eggplant filled with seasoned ricotta, baked in tomato sauce with parmesan cheese
- Impepata Di Cozze – Mussels, white wine, lemon, black peppers
- Caesar – Classic Caesar salad, garlic croutons, parmesan
ACT II choices:
- Paccheri Alla Parmigiana (a Thrown Stone favorite) – Fat rigatoni, eggplant, tomato, parmesan, mozzarella
- Fettuccine Alla Bolognese – Luna Rossa meat sauce, shaved parmesan
- Pollo Luna Rossa – Breaded chicken breast, gorgonzola sauce, arugula salad, parma prosciutto
- Coffee or Tea
- Dessert Of The Day